Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fred Gil and North American Title have joined myPropertyChannel


We are pleased to announce that Fred Gil and North American Title have joined our real estate network. North American Title is one of the largest real estate settlement service providers with more than 1000 associates across the country.
“I started my title career with First American Title in 1989. As an underwriter, it gave me first-hand knowledge on how to solve ANY problem that might arise during a real estate transaction.  In 1992, I was recruited by Fidelity National Title and transitioned into the sales department, quickly becoming the #1 resale company for Orange County and never looking back.  My experience in closing resale and refinance transactions and expertise in marketing, technology, and the internet make me a valuable asset to any real estate professional” – Fred Gil

For real estate settlement services information, please contact Fred Gil at (714) 290-4111 or email Fred4Title@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment